Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photo of the day, Jan 18 2010 Canon 5DII


Please don't get tired of the face of my dog Charlie. I'm still fooling aroung with the 5DII and this time I used a portable LCD panel, the dlc Video and DSLR LED Light [DL-DV60]. The reason why I bought it is not because of its versatility as a fill light but as a focusing light. I do jobs in very dark rooms, cocktail receptions, for example. In these venues, there really is no light to speak of. The LED panel could come in handy. We shall see. The setting used was Tungsten WB and it did give a bluish tint that could be ameliorated by dialing in a higher Kelvin color temperature.
The lens was the SIGMA 50mm Macro 2.8 abd the ISO was 800. There was no noise. The RAW image was processed by Canon's Photo Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor