These images were shot back in the spring of 1974 on the then new Kodachrome 25 that had just replaced Kodachrome II. I never liked the new Kodachrome and it turned out that their colors were not as syable as the old film. Progress? At any rate, these images shot in Charleston South Carolina do put the film to the test under a variety of lighting conditions. I also must say that Charleston is a wonderful city.
Greetings, this blog is dedicated to my life in photography and my passion for good Italian food.. I want to make this a place to stop and relax. In the hope that this will provide some respite and peace. Thank you for visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leftover done with flair. Once in a while I must clean out the fridge. This dish is made uf of three itaems. Spezzatino di manzo, (beef ste...
-
A job of a difficult brain operation for Continuum Partners, an old client. It's very gratifying to do photography because one gets to d...
-
This is a recently rescued cat that joined our menagerie. She is aptly named Gioia, Italian for Joy as she is perhaps the sweetest cat I hav...
-
Taken with a Nikon D200 and the "kit lens," the 18-70 3.5-4.5. No long lens used, no sniping of subjects, no very fancy equipment....




No comments:
Post a Comment