These photos of the Sicilian countryside date from 1970. This is before these areas became full of villette, country villas, and the land became subdivided. A real shame because the agricultural wealth of the region was lost to the needs of developers and leisure users. I will also add that many villas are absolutely ugly and all have huge fences with monolithic electric gates that create a creepy feeling. Too bad. But nothing can really diminish the beauty of this unique island.
Greetings, this blog is dedicated to my life in photography and my passion for good Italian food.. I want to make this a place to stop and relax. In the hope that this will provide some respite and peace. Thank you for visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leftover done with flair. Once in a while I must clean out the fridge. This dish is made uf of three itaems. Spezzatino di manzo, (beef ste...
-
A job of a difficult brain operation for Continuum Partners, an old client. It's very gratifying to do photography because one gets to d...
-
This is a recently rescued cat that joined our menagerie. She is aptly named Gioia, Italian for Joy as she is perhaps the sweetest cat I hav...
-
Taken with a Nikon D200 and the "kit lens," the 18-70 3.5-4.5. No long lens used, no sniping of subjects, no very fancy equipment....




No comments:
Post a Comment