Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A very successful photo

 This is the photo that launched Geraldine Ferraro's career; she said this to me on many occasions and in all modesty I agree. It was shot in the backyard of her Home with a Nikon F, my trusted Nikkor 105 mm F 2.5 and Tri-X Pan. Afterwards many female politicians wanted the same effect but there was only one Jerry. A wonderful and bright person who was  great Representative. Sadly she left us too soon. It was a great honor working for her and I miss her greatly. Originally I was referred to her by Tom Chardawoyne, a great personality who also left us too soon. who worked for Mario Cuomo. I worked with Mario during the mayoral campaign of 1977. Those were great times but working for politicians was challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor