Sunday, February 17, 2019

Passing

I want to share the sad news of the passing of my mother, Giovanna Galatioto, early yesterday morning. At the end she did suffer but was cared for with great love by the family. My son Michael and his wife Jufy were indefatigable as well as my wife Marcy who treated my mother as if she were her own. My bson Josef and his wife Francesca were always standing by to assist. Although this final event was not unexpected, when it arrived it hit us as a ton of bricks. At least she is not suffering any more. This turmoil explains my tardiness of my posts. I hope to do better in the near future. Special thanks go to Michela Pace whose knowledge and labor was super helpful..


  This image is from three years ago when my mother was still able to enjoy her life.

1 comment:

Fall splendor