Thursday, September 3, 2020

A woman in uniform of sorts

 Being a recovering sociologist, I developed the theory of standardized social deviation. What it means that any group that deviates from the norm will do it in a way in which the members will adhere to similar ways of behavior. Safety in numbers. As an example all lawyers have a similar style of dress and behavior. All hippies dress the same. Hipsters will only drink out of jelly glasses. Then teenagers all must have similar clothes etc. I could go on. This woman is wearing the American senior standard uniform. She is dressed anachronistically, wears snickers, poor taste in clothes etc. But what is very notable is the feigned interest in the art work she is viewing. She has to look serious and interested as if she really saw inner meanings in the painting. I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey. Naturally I'm having some fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor