Greetings, this blog is dedicated to my life in photography and my passion for good Italian food.. I want to make this a place to stop and relax. In the hope that this will provide some respite and peace. Thank you for visiting.
Friday, October 2, 2026
I have posted this image before but I just love it. Also I have mentioned the special, almost magical quality of the film I used only on special occasions -GAF-64 AKA Anscochrome 64- it was hard to find and way back in the seventies Kodachrome and Ektachrome ruled the day. Nevertheless this film was very special indeed. GAF/Ansco also used to make a superb photo paper called Cykora that was also very intriguing but equally hard to find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUTUMN IN NEW YORK. Morning light at Juniper Valley Park, Queens, NYC. Splendid.
-
A job of a difficult brain operation for Continuum Partners, an old client. It's very gratifying to do photography because one gets to d...
-
This is a recently rescued cat that joined our menagerie. She is aptly named Gioia, Italian for Joy as she is perhaps the sweetest cat I hav...
-
Taken with a Nikon D200 and the "kit lens," the 18-70 3.5-4.5. No long lens used, no sniping of subjects, no very fancy equipment....

No comments:
Post a Comment