Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Amazing

I cannot believe the advances brought by the digital revolution. Such images would have been very difficult to capture using film - negative or slides. Yet with my iPhone 6S, actually outdated as these things go, I was able to shoot with ease. Just amazing. Just imagine that I used to shoot with Kodachrome II with an ASA of 25 and would have to switch to Kodachrome X with an ASA of 64 as it got later in the day and then try Ektachrome 160. With black and white I would shoot Tri-X at 400 and if need be push it to 800. Super fast in those days. Now one can practically shoot in the dark. As we say in New York, go figure. These images had no photoshop manipulation of any kind. I was trying to see how far the iPhone would take me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor