Thursday, January 9, 2020

A mere four mega pixels

Four mega pixels would make you a laughing stock in these days of more and more resolution. Yet my old Minolta S 404 with only four mega pixels took great photos. Unfortunately that was long ago at digital's incipiency and Minolta became Konica Minolta that was taken over By Sony who will no longer support any Konica Minolta products. So this little gen cannot even be fixed because there are no spare parts. At any rate, I also moved on initially lured by larger numbers of mega pixels needed if an image had to be cropped. But I stopped at 20 megapixels in a Micro Four Thirds format that I find 
very satisfying. I must confess that I mostly use my iPhone with "only" twelve mega pixels that I find very useful and satisfying. Go figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor