Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Seafood favorites

Being Italian, I actually like good food more than photography so photographing good looking dishes is divine. In reality this is the easiest thing to do if you have a good smart phone. Naturally the dish must look enticing. What I find odd is that when I post what I believe to be a good photo on Instagram, I get a number of likes that is not large. When I post a food shot that took a few seconds to shoot, I get a plethora of likes. As  we say in New York, go figure. Naturally being from Castellammare del Golfo a sea town in Sicily, I am really crazy about sea food. Two of these dishes were prepared at home while the pasta alle vongole or the pasta with clams is from a  restaurant in Sicily. As we say, buon appetito. Remember that eating well is the best revenge

Food Shot, pasta con tonno e limone 

Pasta aalle vongole, Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily, Italy, La Lampare Restaurant

Pasta al salmone e zucchine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor