Saturday, September 11, 2010

NEVER, EVER FORGET, 9-11


I will always remember what pain and suffering 9-11-01, a true day of infamy, caused on my city and on our nation and our civilization by some who would like to take us back to the 9th century. I will not only never forget but I will never forgive. We know who did this to us, we know our enemies. Where is Harry Truman when we need him. Our wimpy politically correct leaders abeted by a chorus of suicidal "sensitive" types who are hiding their cowardice under a convenient cover of self righteousness, will surely get us all killed. At times I feel that the West is doomed and that there is nothing that can be done to prevent what is inevitable. We have grown too rich and soft as a result. The Romans went through a similar historical process. As for history repeating itself, I believe that it has to be so as we, as humans, are wired not to learn from our mistakes. Not a pretty picture. Only my rage can give me comfort at times as these. Again. I will never forget or forgive these dirty MF's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor