Thursday, December 23, 2010

A labor of love

I want to express to all of you who occasionally visit this blog a deeply felt thank you. Of course I also want to extend wishes for the holidays and for the coming new year.
This is a labor of love. I just want to share my work - some good and perhaps some not so good - with all who care to visit. This is in a way a dangerous undertaking as it exposes my talents or lack thereof. I am surprised that very few of you comment. I would really appreciate some comments to discuss the images. I also welcome criticism. It may appear easy but it takes determination to keep on going posting new photos. But I love to do this and as long as you visit, I will go on posting.
Again, thank you and all the best.
Rocco Galatioto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor