Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ferdinando's Restaurant / LX-3






Finally, a nice size dish of pasta con sarde, pasta with sardines
Ferdinando's restaurant located at 151 Union Street Brooklyn, is perhaps one of the best places for Sicilian cuisine in New York. A place where we occasionally go to when it becomes too hard to stay outside of our beloved Sicily. One eventually craves for this comfort food so to Ferdinando one must go. These shots are all taken by my daughter Jennifer, a professional photographer of note who commandeered my LX-3 and took these photos one summer evening when we all went there to enjoy the delicious fare. I am the one enjoying the food while the owner is outside the store. A visit to this place is highly recommended. No nouvelle cuisine here with it's tiny dishes. This is real food.
I hope that you allow me a little of self indulgence occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor