Friday, April 19, 2013

Perhaps these may help




I have always tried to make this blog a place to come to for solace and relaxation; free from political or other personal views. Because of the senseless  tragedy that took  place in Boston with it's concomitant wall to wall coverage of what may be a fruitless police chase and with the constant and repetitive views of the bloody aftermath, I want to provide a few  pleasant photos. I just went to the Brooklyn Botanic, a place that gives me much solace and I want to share a few images in the hope that they may be helpful. This is not to make anyone forget what happened but as a way to stop and smell the roses as the trite expression goes.
If it's important, the camera was the Nikon D-700 with the Nikkor 29-105 F 3.5-4.5. A so called non digital lens that I have had almost forever but that still shows that all the BS about "digital ready" lenses is just that. It even has macro capabilities as shown in the bottom photo. I used manual focus as the wind made it almost impossible to use auto focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor