Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Great shots from Marcy

My dear and lovely wife of countless years, Marcy, up for fast track canonization while still alive, is not only a rare person but a very talented one. She sort of keeps her photos secret and on her cards but whenever I find some I am amazed. Of course I am not surprised as I ahve always known that she takes wonderful photos and have always tried to encourage to keep on shooting. I have posted many of her images.
These were shot in Burano, an island near Venice  and on our last trip there in April of 2011. It's been too long and hopefully, this will be remedied this  coming spring.
I just love these images that are not the so called "serious" ones that have more pretense than content. These are just plain nice images that are not as simple as they appear with a cursory look. Just great and I am very proud. Look at the composition, slowly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor