Thursday, January 23, 2014

Horace Hagedorn

In my many years in this business, I have come to meet many interesting people. Horace Hagedorn, the founder of Miracle Grow is one of them. Among his many positive qualities, he was a philanthropist and in my many years of association with Family and Children's  Association on Long Island, my client, I came to appreciate Horace qualities. Here he is at the Hagedorn Family  Resources Center - whose super generous financial contribution made possible  - while he is being interviewed by a New York Times reporter who had tagged along a photographer. At the time, September of 2000, I had just purchased my very first digital camera, a Nikon Coolpix 990 and while Horace was being posed by the other photographer, I caught this image that is one of my all time best. I just love it. Modesty aside, it was better than any of the ones that the New York Times published. It's amazing what could be accomplished by a mere three mega pixels camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor