Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Back to the wine country in Long Island

I have raved about the quality of the wines produced on the North Fork of Long Island. Some snobs may point their pampered noses up and some others will not even lower themselves by even trying them. I can only say too bad for them. In my BC period, that is before children, when I had much more disposable income, I became enamored with wines. I grew up in a wine producing region. On my  maternal grand parent's farm house we actually had more wine than water and my paternal family were all coopers. So you can understand my love of wines. Therefore I began savoring many great wines some even French! Just kidding, and developed a taste for the good stuff. But I must assert that I find many wines from Long Island to be exceptional and I am not ashamed  to shout it. As we say in New York: so sue me
At any rate these images wee all shot with the Nikon D-70 a nice small DSLR.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor