Sunday, March 2, 2014

My last shots of the towers



These are my last shots, other than those I took from the park near my house on that shameful day, that I took of the towers. As was usual, I would walk  frequently on the Brooklyn Bridge with my Belgian Shepard , Mookie and sit on the benches between the two bridge towers and enjoy the scene, These shots were taken on the Sunday morning, of September 9th. I always took my camera along on these walks because there always were photo ops. On that day I took many more photos than usual of the Twin Towers and after a long period of resistance I am finally able to post them. I have never introduced political views in this blog and will not do so now. I will only say that this tragic event hit me hard. I went to the site a few days later but have never returned to the so called "ground zero." I just cannot get myself to go there. Also, my walks on this stupendous bridge have diminished in frequency since then. My beloved city is not the same.
I had my Fuji S-1 Pro on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor