Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I love this island / Canon FT

Sicily, the most wonderful place on Earth. It's history alone makes it so. This Kodachrome 64 slide [ISO of 64] and hand held - I really was steady then - was shot at Agrigento's valle dei templi. The valley of the temples. Way back in 1972, you could drive right next to the temples day or night and could even bring a box lunch. Things have changed with the throngs of tourists visiting now and with the Unesco designation. It's all controlled but very disorganized as almost all things are in Italy. Nevertheless, it's a wonderful place. I  have posted this one before but I'm very proud of it. No manipulation at all. It was hard taking good pictures then. Digital has made it all so easy that I really do not enjoy photography as much. All silly tech nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor