Thursday, June 5, 2014

MOMA

A visit to any museum offers photo ops but what I enjoy the most is to watch people look at art. The viewer must, at all cost appear to be enthralled in the object, a certain expression of deep intellectual awareness must be made evident. Then there are the women, mostly at the age when there's no longer exude any latent desirability or sexuality, usually dressed in vestigial clothes that hint of a hippie but also bourgeois past. who gesticulate wildly looking like out of control musical conductors. Naturally this observation is the product of my immense cynicism but I do enjoy myself and in the end that is what matters the most. MOMA is not an easy museum for me. I do enjoy modern art but I reserve the right to criticize some items on display that are not as good as what my children used to bring home from kindergarten and I would proudly hang  on the fridge. These photos are from a visit to MOMA this winter. All in all it was worth the visit. The camera was the LUMIX GX 1.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor