Thursday, August 2, 2012

San Vito lo Capo






San Vito lo Capo situated  at the western point of the golf of Castellammare, was a small fishing town known for it's tonnara or tuna fishing outfit. It slowly began to be a major tourist attraction thanks to its not very long but superb beach of a very fine white sand .I visited it on a cloudy day, yes there is an occasional cloudy day in Sicily but it was a day when in the rest of Italy it was raining severely, so a few clouds can be excused.
San Vito lo Capo was recently named as Italy's best beach by a famous American travel magazine whose name escapes me. I prefer the beach in my beloved Castellammare better but I am severely prejudiced.

Have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for visiting

Vi auguriamo uno splenido giovedi e grazie per averci visitato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor