Monday, February 4, 2013

Jen's photo shoot [part 1]


Jen at work




Way back on a cold December day in 2006, my daughter had a very interesting photo shoot at the car repair shop of my friend and then  great mechanic-sadly he sold the shop -Vito  Oliveri, who is also a paesano being also from Castellammare. My daughter Jennifer, wanted to use a car shop so Vito was very gracious to open his place on a Sunday. I tagged along as an observer but did take some photos. Jennifer's photos won first place in  Digital Photography magazine in a contest open to new up and coming photographers. A photo shoot is a very confusing  and hectic event but it went very well.
I take no credit foe these shots as all the lighting work and setting up was done by Jennifer and her crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall splendor